Resources, events and news about Design/Build news, Tips for making your Home a "Healthy Home", Multi-Generational Families, Aging In Place and more. To receive our Newsletter:
Sign Up Here
Read Past Issues
The Gridley Company approaches all projects with an eye toward environmental responsibility. In addition, we offer you the extra option of incorporating even more green building technologies into your home.
Green building encompasses a wide variety of advantages and potential approaches. If you are interested in incorporating green building technologies into your project, we would be happy to discuss which approaches would best enable you to achieve the benefits you seek. Listed below are just a few.
- Designing for very high levels of energy efficiency and/or energy self-sufficiency
- Avoiding using materials that are endangered, scarce or environmentally sensitive
- Avoiding using materials that are toxic to the environment
- Building to avoid adding unnecessary waste to landfills
- Designing homes that have interior air quality and materials that are hypoallergenic for people with breathing, allergy or chemical sensitivity issues
Gridley on KTVU
"They knew what they we...could handle the task."
– Fredrick S.
Watch the video
New to Gridley
Call (408) 374-0900
For Dates & Times
HomeWork ExpressALL NEW
Small Project service
Our New Website
The year 2007 has been a very busy year for Gridley Company. On top of catering to the design/ build/ remodel needs
Design/Build Method Advantages
The design/build method offers homeowners many advantages for most remodeling projects.
"You did it again! We hereby give you a gold star for being:
And just plain great to work with."